The first time…
For every new dog, we offer the opportunity to come for a one-hour visit. This allows us to get acquainted, build trust, and discuss the right treatment plan.
For puppies, this is the ideal way to start a fun collaboration. During this visiting hour, the pup can play with Dali and get accustomed to all the ambient sounds. ‘Nothing is mandatory, (almost) everything is allowed.’
These days, many young dogs find new homes, especially stray dogs from abroad. We often don’t know what these dogs are used to or have experienced. During this visiting hour, they can take their time observing and getting comfortable.
- Always bring the dog on a leash
- Ensure the dog has been taken for a walk before the treatment
- Bring the dog clean
- During a familiarization session, your dog won’t be washed
The products used during this treatment (aka pampering hour😉) are mainly dog treats. A visit deserves some water with a treat! Let us know before the treatment if the dog has any allergies. We have something for everyone.
Has your pup/dog come for a visit and is now peacefully sleeping? Send a photo to The Ginger Groomer via email or WhatsApp. We’ll share it with our followers!
Most asked questions
This treatment is completely free
- A positive first experience at the grooming salon
- They can get used to me, the salon, the surrounding sounds and other dogs who are present
- A professional advice about the fur of your dog
- Also the eyes will be trimmed!
No, unfortunately you can’t stay. It is better for the dog to get accustomed without the owner around. If you come pick up your dog, you will see enough exciting things 😉